Welcome to Iron County – A great place to live, a great place to do business. In addition to being a recreational center, there are numerous incentives available designed to promote growth of commercial and industrial enterprise. Contact the Iron County EDC for assistance in examining the ripe opportunities that exist in Iron County, located in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula.
Our mission statement
To implement strategies that will increase job opportunity, tax base and quality of life within the county of Iron.
Business planning assistance
No cost business planning services for existing and start-up businesses are offered in partnership with 1st Step, Inc. To recieve information on how we can assist in helping to start or grow your business in Iron County, call (906.875.6688) or send a message by e-mail email@example.com us today!
Incentive and funding assistance
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Tax Free Renaissance Zone within the City of Crystal Falls – Includes exemptions from business, personal income, personal property, real property and utility taxes
- Industrial Property Tax abatements throughout the County
- Commercial Property/Housing Property Tax Abatements within the Cities of Iron River and Caspian
- Personal Property (machinery and equipment) Tax Abatement within the Cities of Iron River and Caspian
- No Cost Land if jobs are created
Site location assistance
The EDC offers assistance in identifying and analyzing the many low or no cost sites to help ensure your business chooses the best available option. The EDC will also work to ensure adequate infrastructure is available.
Local Real Estate Agencies are also available to assist in locating available sites within the county.
- Century 21 Goldwood
- Yooperland Realty Company
- West State Wide Real Estate
- Wild Rivers Realty & Associates, Inc.
Want to know more? Request more information from firstname.lastname@example.org through this site.